Undead life, fashion & food

The Greatest Clothing Brand

Hello!
For my first post on my blog I wanted to dedicate it so something very important to me… BLACK MILK CLOTHING!

I discovered the brand in September of 2012 and fell instantly in love. I found it through Tumblr when I saw the Shark vs Mermaid Swimsuit and decided to Google where to buy it. I went on the site and then decided that I wanted everything. My Mum agreed that the clothes were amazing and so said that I could pick some out for my 16th birthday which was fast approaching.


Here is me unwrapping my first three pieces: Galaxy Green, Leg Bones 1.0 and Mechanical Leggings. Saaahhhh smoooth & shiny!

I thought that would be it. 

I thought 'Hey, what a cool site, I'll pick my favourites off it. It'll be awesome to own some'. There was (and is) something so magical about the whole experience of buying from Black Milk. The friendliness of the team behind the brand, the limited edition pieces, the 'museum' of long gone pieces and most of all the shiny black packages that are delivered straight to your door. The quality of the pieces is unrivalled. Zero sheerness and they fit your body like a glove. 

2 years later and I'm still buying from Black Milk and anxiously waiting to see each new design unveiled. I've immersed my self in a community of Black Milk aficionados called 'Sharkies' (for nomming like crazy each time a new collection drops) and have found my social media sites completely taken over by the friendly and supportive community. I've swapped and bought pieces from other Sharkies all over the world. It seems an instant bonding point as soon as you meet someone in real life who buys from Black Milk. You instantly have oodles of things to talk about and you each gush your appreciation and love for the brand. 

Collection shot from a year ago


I save as much money as I can a month and put it aside for Black Milk, knowing that there will always be something to catch my eye in a future release. I buy a piece on average once every one and a half months and so have a modest but very select collection of pieces of which I absolutely adore. 

Thank you to Black Milk for, with no exaggeration, changing my life. I've made friends both in real life and on the internet all thanks to a mutual love of shiny nylon goodness!

My collection currently stands at 16 pieces… all of which you can view on my Pinterest board!



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment