Undead life, fashion & food

Obsessed with YouTube

A bit of a short and random post today but here we go...

Until about a year ago, the idea of a 'YouTuber' was completely new to me.

My best friend then introduced me to danisnotonfire, whose channel I quickly fell in love with.

It took me a while to venture around and find new channels to subscribe to but I have found some people who I absolutely adore and today, I felt inspired to write about one of my favourites: grav3yardgirl!



Grav3yardgirl or 'Bunny' is a 28 year old YouTuber from Texas and she posts makeup tutorials, 'Does this thing really work?' reviews, 'Tea Vlogs' and lots of Halloween related content which I absolutely relish.

Subscribe to her channel and 'give an alligator it's wings'! It's a whole lot of fun being a member of the 'Swamp Family' (referring to her family of subscribers) and the Swamp Queen is without doubt the friendliest, quirkiest and coolest YouTuber out there.



Watching grav3yardgirl is like hanging out with one of your best friends for 10/20 minutes. I have so much in common with her from being obsessed with Halloween and creepy things from as young as I can remember to watching the X-Files and dressing up as Scully. Vlogging is something that's really started to interest me as a hobby and a way of sharing my passions with others, if I do start a channel, I owe it to Bunny!

Anybody who enjoys watching YouTubers should definitely check her out!




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment